I was nominated for my first blog award. I was nominated by a fellow blogger, I’m happy to know others are liking what they read on my blog. Make sure you check out her awesome blog at, theuglyducklingslife.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
What inspired you to start your blog?
I was feeling restless and like my life had no meaning. I realized it did, but my husband told me he thought I should start a blog because he thought I was a good writer and it would give me something to do in my downtime. I just wanted a place to write where I could be myself, tell my stories and offer my words in hopes that I would be able to inspire someone who might have shared the same struggles as I have.
Where do you find your inspiration to do what you do?
I’m a stay-at-home mom, my kids and my husband keep me inspired to be the best wife and mom I can be. Spiritually, my inspiration comes from my faith, God made me in His image and knowing that I am His masterpiece and He has plans inspires me to live, to make each day matter, even when life seems mundane because it’s all a part of the bigger picture. Everyday is another part of the journey, whether you travel one foot or one mile.
Name five favorite things.(Food,Drink,Place,Song,Movie)
Food is hard cuz I really, really like to eat. I’d have to go with a big, juicy medium rare porterhouse steak. Drink is Coke. Place is with my family and friends. Song right now is anything by Sam Smith. My favorite movie ever is, I’ll go with the first one that pops in my head, My Father the Hero.
What would be the one quote you live by(also by whom)?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Luke 6:13
What is your most favorite living creature?Describe yourself in three words(don’t use your blog name,please)
Loving, understanding, sensitive
Name three things you can’t live without.
Besides, my family and the obvious, there is nothing I technically can’t live without, but three things I wouldn’t want to live without would be, my sight, my hearing and the ability to talk (or if you were wanting a more materialistic answer, Coke, my cell phone and tweezers).
The blogs I nominate are (and I’m trying to no renominate as many of the bloggers I enjoy were just nominated by the same wonderful blogger who nominated me):
Blissfully Informed Hippie Chick
Lessons From Hudson
The Ninth Life
Here are my questions:
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. If you could be President, what’s are the first three things you would do in office?
3. Speaking of Presidents, if you could meet President Obama, what one thing would you say?
4. What type of music do you like?
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, would you and why?
6. If you got held up and the gunman said you have the choices, give me all your money, get naked right here (in public) or come rob a bank with be, which option would you choose?
7. You and your kids are some in the house at night (if you don’t have kids, you and your best friend) and there is someone outside trying to get in, you think you know the man but it’s dark and you can’t be sure. What do you do?