was recently nominated by the great bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
By, my good blogger friend over at Moxie Luster. She blogs about everything from hair to parenting and writes some stories too. Head on over and check her out.
By, Danica, at The Dirty Diaries. A wonderful blogger from the Philippines bringing us her story through poetry, stories and her beautiful words. Make sure you head over and check out her blog.
And most recently, MissInformation, a blogger who’s goal is to keep you informed, on everything from beauty to relationships. I love her blog, make sure you check it out.
Thank you so much for thinking of me ladies. I really appreciate the love and I’m so happy you enjoy my blog.
Ok, so the rules say I’m supposed to nominate some people. I’ll do that, but I’m not saying any of you have to follow the rules if you don’t want to.
And seven things about me. And, no, I’m not going to do it the different times.
1. I’m really tired right now. I never sleep through the night. I’m lucky if I get four hours of sleep on any given night and it’s never solid sleep.
2. When I was little, my grandma told me to count sheep when I couldn’t sheep. Well, the sheep did funny things and I ended up staying awake laughing at them.
3. I don’t get feminism…
4. I get chronic migraines.
5. I can’t bake chocolate chip cookies. I can bake the most difficult recipes without a problem, but my chocolate chip cookies always get crispy.
6. I can’t sleep without a blanket, even when it’s 100 degrees outside.
7. I’m a Certified Medical Assistant but I’ve never actually worked as one.
And finally, I’m getting close to rescuing 500 followers. Ok, well, I still have like 80 people to go, but, close enough.
I wanna do something special when I hit 100. The blogger of the week thing I did when I hit 75 has been a success and I want to continue to do things to celebrate my achievements and thank my readers.
So, please, check out all the blogs I’ve listed here and then leave a celebration suggestion in my comments.