I am way behind on these award post, but, I will get caught up.
I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by a very special blogger Aayusi at Being ME! A time to enjoy life, people! You can check out her blog at https://aayusibiswas.wordpress.com/ She is an absolutely amazing teen blogger with great views of the world around her. She is also a wonderful writer and story teller. Please do check her out. You won’t regret it.
Thank you so much for the nomination Aayusi, it came during a time I was struggling with my emotions and I am so very grateful that you thought of me.
Here are the rules:
- You must thank the blogger who nominated you.
- You must answer the questions asked by that blogger.
- You must nominate another set of bloggers.
- You must ask a few questions of your own to those bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers you nominated about the nomination!
Aayusi asked five questions as part of the award rules, here are my answers:
- If you had to recommend a book to me, what would it be and why!? IT WOULD BE CAPTIVATING BY: JOHN AND STASI ELDRIDGE, IT’S A CHRISTIAN BOOK ABOUT DISCOVERING WHO YOU ARE A WOMAN. THE BOOK CHANGED MY LIFE AND IT IS A BOOK THAT I THINK ALL WOMEN SHOULD READ AT SOME POINT IN THERE LIVES, EVEN IF THERE AREN’T CHRISTIANS. IF I HAD ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD I WOULD BUY EVERY WOMAN IN THE WORLD A COPY OF THE BOOK. IT TEACHES YOU TO EMBRACE YOU FEMININITY AND TO LOVE YOURSELF AND ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE LOVED.
- Do you believe in supernatural powers? I BELIEVE IN GOD. I BELIEVE THAT HIS HOLY SPIRIT IS HERE WITH US ON EARTH. I BELIEVE IN ANGELS.
- If you had to change one characteristic feature of your personality or physique, what would it be? HAHA, I WOULDN’T HAVE MY PUDGY BEER BELLY THAT DOESN’T COME FROM DRINKING BEER.
- What’s your favorite social networking site? WELL, WORDPRESS IS THE CLOSEST THING I HAVE TO A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE SO….
- Are you a social freak or a loner? Why so? I’M A TOTAL LONER. I HAVE MY BEST FRIEND, SHE LIVES IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY AND WE TALK ON THE PHONE. AND I HAVE MY FAMILY. BUT, OTHER THAN MY BIBLE STUDY GROUP WHO I DON’T SPEND TIME WITH OUTSIDE OF STUDY, I HAVE NO FRIENDS. I’M A BUSY MOM WITH THREE KIDS AND AM OFTEN CONSUMED IN THEIR SOCIAL LIVES LEAVING LITTLE TIME FOR MINE. BECAUSE OF THAT, AND MY FOCUSES BEING WITH MY HUSBAND AND BUILDING A STRONGER MARRIAGE, ALONG WITH MY EMOTIONAL STATE CURRENTLY, I DON’T PUT MUCH FOCUS ON MAKING NEW FRIENDS, MAINLY BECAUSE I’M A GIVER, ESPECIALLY EMOTIONALLY, AND I KNOW TRUE FRIENDSHIP WITH JOY, COMES PAIN AND TO ME RIGHT NOW THE CHANCE OF PAIN JUST ISN’T WORTH IT. BESIDES, LIKE I SAY, “IT’S SO MUCH EASIER TO MAKE FRIENDS ONLINE”
Ok, now for my nominations, I’ll try to nominate those I haven’t before:
1. https://moxieluster.wordpress.com/ (Moxie Luster)
2. https://secretstains.wordpress.com/ (A Glimpse Inside of a Troubled Mind)
3. http://mommyx4boys.wordpress.com/ (Trying to Make Things Right)
4. https://wildero64.wordpress.com/ (Wil)
My Questions for You
- What is your greatest achievement this far in life?
- Define the word LOVE
- If you could go back in time and meet one person, man or woman, who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite scent? It doesn’t have to be e perfume, perhaps just a smell that you like…
- Quick. Type the first five words that come to your mind. Now go back and tell me what those words mean to you!!
Looking forward to your responses!!